They say “patience makes the heart grow fonder.” If this is true, we will enjoy tasting these wines even more in the Spring. This tasting had to be rescheduled due to some paperwork issues on the SSU campus. We are disappointed, but look forward to inviting Constellation and all of their fabulous wines back to campus next semester.
- Estancia Pinot Noir Reserve 2007
- Ruffino Ducale Chianti Classico – Sangiovese 2006
- Clos du Bois Sonoma Reserve Alexander Valley Merlot 2006
- Robert Mondavi Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
- Hogue Genesis Columbia Valley Syrah 2007
- Ravenswood Sonoma County Zinfandel 2007